Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday 7-21-2011

First off I have to start today with Happy 11 months to my baby girl. It is crazy to think she is 11 months old, only one month until she is ONE! how crazy! At the same time when I look back at the last 11 months it has been a fun and crazy trip.


Today I am thankful for my mom. We just drove a 30 hour drive in three days and did it successfully! And we are still friends! That much time in a car.. wooo!

But in all seriousness, she is amazing. And helped Leila and I all the way back to florida. Not many people would sign up to drive that many miles with a baby, in a packed car through floods, a million construction zones, and mountains! She is a trooper!

Thanks Mom <3

1 comment:

  1. WOW your mom is awesome!!! And I am so glad to have you back! :)

    ReplyDelete